To mark the occasion Land Rover are producing 300 Defender V8 Bond Edition’s that will feature bespoke etched logos on the grab handles to denote each cars specific place in the 300-production run e.g. ‘One of 300’. With the UK set to receive just fifteen of the 300 elite V8 Bond Edition fleet, the price will start at £105,000. Five of the fifteen will be in the Defender short-wheel base 90 format and ten in the Defender long-wheel base 110 body style.
The exclusive Defender V8 Bond Edition will see the new owners enjoying an array of special features including a Defender 007 rear badge, 007 illuminated treadplates and 007 puddle lamps. Land Rover have also included the Extended Black Pack that features 22” Black Gloss wheels and striking Blue Xenon front brake calipers, along with the 11.4” touchscreen as standard.
The Defender V8 Bond Edition will utilise the same supercharged 5-litre V8 518bhp engine as the Defender V8, with 625Nm of torque offering 0-62mph in 5.2 seconds.
Who else is excited to finally watch Bond on the big screen again?
Facts about the Land Rover Defender V8 Bond Edition
- Feature a Defender 007 rear badge
- Feature 007 illuminated treadplates
- Feature 007 puddle lamps
- Feature Supercharged 5-litre V8 engine
- Feature Land Rovers Extended Black Pack as standard
- Feature the 11.4” touchscreen as standard
- 0-62mph in 5.2secords
- 625Nm of torque
- Starting price £105,000
- Limited production-run of 300 Land Rover Defender Bond Edition’s
- UK to received 15 of the 300 – five Defender 90s and ten Defender 110s
- Two great British brands, Land Rover and James Bond 007 Franchise coming together